Thursday 15 January 2009

The unsurprising adventures of Sir Robert Galaxy-Monologue!

Well, my first week of University is nearly at an end! Tomorrow morning I have to have an appointment with my Advisor of Studies to fully register and pay my fees and then I'll be safe ^_^ I also have a Philosophy lecture afterwards. It has been a quiet week because there have been enrollment classes, no tutorials and a very slow pace at the start of the new term. Next week will be different though and the cirriculum kicks in fully and it'll be a tough slog of around 14 hours a week :P which leaves penty of time for *this*

In other news I've developed cravings for Galaxy chocolate and an addiction to That Mitchell and Webb Look - Especially the Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! *video here* I've also finished my Ancient Warfare book and picked up The Crusades. Lovely :)

So - I thought about my blog recently and thought I'd set it up in the future like my last one; My life right now/news and then rambling monologue about what I'm thinking about/my interests. I think its a good idea and I hope you lot, my army of readers, will agree... *sigh*

Although to write a rambling monologue now would be silly because it would just be forcing it. I've not been thinking about anything today anyway <.<

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment