Thursday 1 January 2009

Helloooo 2009!

January 1st. 2009. I wonder what the year ahead holds. I know for certain I'm starting university on the 12th and that will occupy my time. No bullshitting this time round; I'm not going to bugger this chance up. I'm going to read hard, write hard, type hard and kick all sorts of academic ass. I want to be top of the year. As the Transformers of old would sing, "You got the touch! You got the POWEEEEEER!". Aye, that's what I have.

Apart from Uni I'll have to find a part time job. Its a must.

So, might I meet a woman this year? Or will I decide to start driving lessons. Will I spurn the opportunity for a job in the summer and take some sort of volunteering post in Africa? Perhaps I'll go into meltdown and have a nervous breakdown.

This is the beginning of a new page in my life. Whatever comes I'm going to make the most of it XD


Resolutions:

- Serious exercise. I'm unfit, unhealthy and half my clothes dont fit me.
- Cutting out sweets, fizzy drinks, fry ups and cutting down on potato.
- Reading more. I have lots of books to read this year and even books from Christmas 2007 and earlier. I'm going to read a hell of a lot.
- Cut down on time wasting on the internet. A lot of the time I'm sitting here flicking through the usual sites and no one is even online to post/update things.

2 comments: