Tuesday 23 December 2008

Possible Zombie Holocaust?

My dog bit me today.

Sure he is old, getting grumpy and not keen on playing anymore but the bugger bit me. On the face. I have a cut under my lip, on my gum and on my nostril. Just a little shocked, I was. Not keen on getting rabies, foaming mouth fever, possible zombie side effects or turning into a dog version of Spiderman so I went to the hospital to just have it checked. No risk of infection. So I was happy.

The main point of the story is however that I'm in love with Dr. Amy <3 She was just so cute and lovely ^_^ I might just get injured more often. Short little lady, young, dark hair, lovely smile....

*Swoon!*


Tonight I'm going for drinks with some guys - namely Rory, Roland (Rory's dad) and Will. I'll be having a few Leffe too. Its an amazing beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment